Miner comes with full manufacturer’s warranty!
The world’s most powerful X11 Algorithm Miner
Bitmain’s D3 uses 1200W of power and mines only the X11 Algorithm Coins such as Dash and other X11 Algorithm based coins.
Full Technical Support Available
If you are not a technical person do not worry, we provide instructions and there is full support available through Bitmain.
- X11 Algo – Dash: 17 GH/s ±5%
For the latest estimated revenue on this miner please use the following online calculator:
- Hash Rate: 17 Gh/s, depending on batch. Variation of ±5% is expected
- Power Consumption: 1200W ±10%
- Power Efficiency: 0.098 J/GH +10% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
- Dimensions: 350mm(L) x 135mm(W) x 158mm(H)
- Cooling: 2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 6000rpm, Rear fan: 4300rpm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Frequency: Automatically Set
- Power Supply not Included (requires 220v outlet) – Must Purchase Separately
Bulk purchases and installation projects:
- Please contact us if you are interested in making bulk purchases.
- We have capacity and resources to handle bulk purchases and build as many rigs as needed in short period.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS! Antminers are supported by Bitmain.
Power Supply not included, either use your own or purchase the 1200W Bitmain Power Supply add-on next to the Add To Cart button. Cooling fans are loud on the Bitmain D3. We save and track all the serial numbers of hardware parts to prevent fraud.
Due to the cryptomarket volatility and other factors profits may vary. Warranty provided directly through manufacturer Bitcoin. Higher support levels are available for bulk orders. As mining difficulty varies from day-to-day hashrates (mh/s) may fluctuate as well as profits. For domestic orders, the signature is required for delivery in order to protect our customers from fraud and theft. Miners generate heat and the systems temperature should be monitored. System should be kept in a climate controlled area and suggest having an external fan blowing on the system.