This Antminer Bundle includes 10 x Antminer S7 Miners for a combined hashrate of 47 TH/s on Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash!
Miner comes with full Bitmain warranty!
Due to High Demand and component shortages your order may experience a delay. Current orders ship out in 7-16 business days.
Shipping is Free within the US. — International rates apply for international orders.
The world’s first Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash mining ASIC based on the 16nm process node
Bitmain’s BM1385 chip is built using TSMC’s 16nm FinFET technology that can only mine the SHA-256 algorithm that Bitcoin uses.
Each Antminer S7 employs 135 such chips to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any bitcoin miner ever made.
Full Technical Support Available
If you are not a technical person do not worry, we provide instructions and there is full support available with Bitmain.
- SHA-256 Algo – Bitcoin: 47 TH/s ±5%
For the latest estimated revenue on this miner please use the following online calculator: BTC Calculator
- Hash Rate: 47 TH/s ±5%
- Power Consumption Per Unit: 1293W ±10% (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
- Power Efficiency Per Unit: 0.25 W/GH ±10%(at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage Per Unit: 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit: 135x BM1385
- Dimensions: 301mm(L)*123mm(W)*155mm(H)
- Cooling: 1x 12038 fan (loud)
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Default Frequency: 700M
- Power Supply not Included (requires 220v outlet) – Must Purchase Separately
- Free Shipping
- We ship Worldwide
- Shipped in the next 7-10 business days, may ship sooner
- With tracking number and signature required
Bulk purchases and installation projects:
- Please contact us if you are interested in making bulk purchases.
- We have capacity and resources to handle bulk purchases and build as many rigs as needed in short period.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS! Antminers are supported by Bitmain.
Power Supply not included, either use your own or purchase the power supplies required for these miners in add-on next to the Add To Cart button. Cooling fans are loud on the Bitmain S7. We save and track all the serial numbers of hardware parts to prevent fraud.
Due to the cryptomarket volatility and other factors profits may vary. Warranty provided by manufacturer Bitmain. Higher support levels are available for bulk orders. As mining difficulty varies from day-to-day hash rates (mh/s) may fluctuate as well as profits. For domestic orders, the signature is required for delivery in order to protect our customers from fraud and theft. Miners generate heat and the systems temperature should be monitored. System should be kept in a climate controlled area and suggest having an external fan blowing on the system. These miners draw around 1300W each, please have adequate power available or consult with an electrician to make sure you will be able to handle the power demand by this bundle.